What will my website cost?
We specialise in building websites for budget conscious, small to medium size organisations. We have found that every website build has its own challenges and needs to be priced accordingly. That said, it may be helpful for you to consider the following guidelines.
- We expect a simple 5 page website with in-house images to cost £600 plus an annual hosting & maintenance fee of £197.
- We expect a simple 1 page website with in-house images to cost £200 plus an annual hosting & maintenance fee of £197.
- Full GDPR/Cookies compliance costs will need to calculated based on the size of website but will range from free to £250 per year for larger websites . The General Data Protection Regulation is an EU-wide dictate that controls how companies and other organisations handle personal data. It has major implications for any website serving individuals from the UK and European Union. You can read a blog post about this here.
- We supply licensed stock images from £12 each.
- Video header (as used on the Home Page) from £60 each.
- HD Video presentation from £200 each.
- Fully curated eCommerce websites start from £4000 plus a hosting & maintenance fee of £380.
- Custom* coded websites start from £10000 plus an annually negotiated hosting & maintenance fee.
- One big intangible here is training costs. These guidelines suppose that we set you off with a basic build and much of the learning is done through your purchase of the 'Client Training' videos package. If you would like to start from scratch and learn everything privately we will have to add training fees for any additional face-to-face training required.
- We deliberately don't quote a cost for the Client Training videos because we prefer to negotiate/discount this cost based on the complexity and cost of the overall build.
*We have trusted contractors that can build a website of any size and complexity to your exact specifications. This means you keep creative control whilst we deal with the day-to-day management of the project.